Why Choose Stone Veneer?
Stone veneer is virtually maintenance free. Like natural stone, a homeowner would merely need to wash the surface occasionally to remove dust or dirt.
The advantage of cultured stone is the cost! At one-third to half the cost once installed, stone veneer can help you meet your budget, while not sacrificing the custom details our stone masons will add to your project.
Will stone veneer increase the value of my home?
You might be surprised at the answer. According to AMA a stone veneer upgrade to the outside of your home is the #1 renovation that will add value to the curb appeal of your home. You could get a return of 95.6% on your investment.
Not only will stone veneer add a beautiful updated look to your home, it won’t break the budget.
Our stone masons are trained to use a wide variety of options to customize the look you want. There is such a wide range of shapes, sizes, and colours that even a trained eye will have a hard time seeing the difference from natural stone.
Let us help you choose the right stone or brick for you, Here are some more ideas.
Some of Our Exterior Work
Solid Brick vs. Brick Veneer
The look of brick is timeless and classic. Many also choose this attractive material because it is incredibly durable and long-lasting.
Our experienced bricklayers are trained to work with this labour-intensive material and get the job done right.
Our brick masonry contractors can give you the same look and feel of solid brick while being more cost-effective. It makes brick veneer an immensely popular choice.
Benefits of Solid Brickwork
- Brick can last an exceptionally long time.
- It is resilient and does not require wood, so you do not have to worry about decay.
- Solid brick is low maintenance. It keeps its color and is long-lasting.
Drawbacks of Solid Brickwork
Brick is heavy and solid, so it will not make a good insulator and higher cost is a factor.
Benefits of Brick Veneer
- Installation is far more flexible than solid brick. It can be installed at any point after the building is complete.
- It can cost 3x less than solid brick.
- Brick veneer provides much better insulation than solid brick as well. The layer of air between the veneer and the home exterior keeps the moisture out.
Drawbacks of Brick Veneer
Brick veneer has a single-layer design, which means solid brick construction maybe be more durable.